CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
'' Celebrate Quebec Design with Maison Corbeil & m0851'' (the “Contest”)
September 6th at 5:00 pm to October 5th, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. (EDT) (the “Contest Period”)
DURATION OF CONTEST
The “Celebrate Quebec Design with MAISON CORBEIL” contest is being held by m0851 (“The Organizer”) in the province of Quebec, from Wednesday September 6th, 2017, 5:00p.m. (HAE) until Thursday, October 5th, 2017, 11:59 p.m. (HAE).
- To be eligible, you need to be a resident of the province of Quebec.
- Are not eligible to participate in the contest:
- Employees of m0851 and its affiliates as well as such employees’ immediate family (father/mother, brother/sister, son/daughter) or persons living under the same roof are not eligible to enter this Contest.;
- Employees of MAISON CORBEIL, the Sponsor and their affiliates, as well as such employees’ immediate family (father/mother, brother/sister, son/daughter) or persons living under the same roof are not eligible to enter this Contest.
HOW TO ENTER
THERE ARE TWO (2) WAYS OF ENTERING DURING THE PRECRIBED CONTEST PERIOD:
- BY REGISTERING YOUR PURCHASE IN OUR SYSTEM IN ONE OF THE PARTICIPATING m0851 STORES: Any registered purchase made during the duration of the Contest is equivalent to a chance to win. You must register your purchase during the Contest Period. Contestants must fill out the official entry form and write their first name, last name, residence country, province and city, their email address and birth date (the “Entry”).
- BY FILLING OUT THE CONTEST ENTRY FORM IN ONE OF THE PARTICIPATING m0851 STORES.
Participating m0851 stores:
- 677, rue Sainte Catherine West, Montreal (QC)
- 3526, Saint-Laurent Boulevard, Montreal (QC)
- 1190, de Maisonneuve Boulevard West, Montreal (QC)
- 4925, Sherbrooke Street West, Westmount (QC)
- Carrefour Laval, 3035, Le Carrefour Boulevard, Laval (QC)
LIMITS TO ELIGIBILITY
- To be valid, all Entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on October 5th, 2017.
- Limit of one Entry per day per email during the Contest Period.
- The same email address may not be used by more than one contestant.
- All Entries become the property of m0851 and will not be returned to contestants.
October 6TH, 2017 AT 3: 00P.M (HAE), in Montreal
- There are 52 prizes being awarded in the form of 52 Maison Corbeil Gift Cards, for a total of $26,000.00.
- Each prize is composed of one Gift Card for the amount of $500.00.
PROCEDURE TO AWARD PRIZE
- One prize per email address.
- Only those entries received during the prescribed Contest period are eligible to win on October 6th, 2017.
- Winners will be selected according by a computer system per the random method.
- In the case that the selected participant is not eligible to win or that any of the other conditions linked to the Contest go unfulfilled, he/she will be disqualified and m0851 will proceed with another random draw for that prize until a qualified Participant is declared a winner.
DESIGNATION OF THE WINNER & CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE
- All winners will be contacted via the email they provided in their Contest entry the day of the draw.
- Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize, starting the moment m0851 1st contacted them.
- The winners should claim their prize as instructed by m0851 by no later than 48 hours after the date they are initially contacted. If a winner cannot be reached within 48 hours of the first attempt to contact them, declines the prize, or fails to return the required eligibility statement and release form, the prize shall be forfeited and m0851 has the right, at its sole discretion, to select another winner.
To be declared a winner, selected contestant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question.
Winners shall sign a release declaring their eligibility as stipulated in Section 2 of these Rules; agreeing that their name, image and/or voice may be used for advertising purposes related to this Contest free of charge; and releasing m0851, the Sponsor, their affiliates, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees (the “Contest Parties”) from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this Contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged or refunded for an amount of money, sold or transferred. No substitutions will be allowed. Any unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited.
If the prize cannot be awarded as described in these Rules, the Contest Parties reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value, as determined in their sole discretion.
Refusal to accept a prize releases the Contest Parties from any obligation toward the winner.
Any contestant who makes any false statement shall be automatically disqualified from the Contest.
The Contest Parties assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation:
(i) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete Entries;
(ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer or telephone data, including any breach of privacy;
(iii) fraudulent calls;
(iv) inability of any person to participate in the Contest for any reason including mistaken addresses on mail or email; technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination of the foregoing;
(v) damage to any person’s computer, including as a result of playing or downloading any material relating to the Contest;
(vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to administer this Contest; or
(vii) prizes that are lost, damaged or misdirected during shipping.
m0851 reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond its reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, m0851 reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
If the identity of a contestant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry shall be deemed to be the contestant. The individual assigned to the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address shall be considered the authorized account holder. A selected contestant may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected Entry. All Entries must be submitted from a valid email account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid Entry in this Contest shall be the Contest server.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries. All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, using any robotic, automatic programmed method that artificially increases the odds of winning or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified. m0851 is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
m0851 reserves the right to amend the Contest Rules or to terminate the Contest at any time without any liability to any contestant. Any amendments to these Contest rules will be posted on https://www.m0851.com/store/m0_cad_en/contest.
By entering, you agree to abide by the Contest rules and the decisions of m0851, which shall enforce them. Such decisions shall be final and binding on all contestants.
Contest rules are available at https://www.m0851.com/store/m0_cad_en/contest.