CAREERS AT m0851
Customer Care Agent
Position: Part-time, 3 days a week
- Ensure all client requests, questions or comments are followed-up by phone or e-mail;
- Ensure customer service levels are met and exceeded beyond expectations at every opportunity;
- Understand and enhance the customer’s experience through effective communication and service;
- Keep up to date follow-up systems;
- Complete any tasks related to customer care.
Skills and Requirements
- Customer service and/or retail experience required;
- Excellent english and french communication - verbal and written;
- Computer proficiency with MS Office; Outlook, Excel, Word;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent priority management skills;
- Autonomy, adaptability, positive attitude, team spirit, initiative, dynamism, and strong organizational skills.
If this position inspires you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Full-time, Part-time
- Maximize personal sales at all opportunities
- Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
- Demonstrate how new product can mix with existing stock and previous purchases
- Communicate product and customer feedback to managers
- Learn Product Knowledge
- Follow through with customer experience by utilizing thank you cards, business cards, and maintaining client book
- Clean, vacuum, fold, size, steam, replenish as assigned
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance and order, stock receiving and processing, product transfers, folding and floor changes
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established dress code and image guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service
- Excellent English communication- verbal and written
- Excellent time management/project skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
If this position inspires you, please forward your resume to email@example.com.