SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Please allow 72 hours for the preparation of your order in house
- Purchases from European countries are subject to import taxes and duties that are not included in the price. These fees are not refundable by m0851.
- All on SALE and DISCOUNTED items are considered FINAL SALE. No exchanges or refunds will be allowed.
- Items purchased online cannot be returned in store. They can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of the purchase date. Please write an email to our Customer Care service at firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number and reason for exchange or return to get a return authorization number.
ONLINE PAYMENT METHODS
The following payment methods are accepted when ordering online:
- VISA and MASTERCARD
- AMEX and DISCOVER accepted through PayPal
- m0851 E-Gift card
The total amount of your order will be charged to your account at the time the order is placed online.
SHIPPING COST OF ONLINE ORDERS
Please take note of these shipping fees:
- Canada: $20 CAD for Expedited Parcel with signature. Free for every order over $350 CAD before taxes.
- United States: $25 for ExpressPost with signature. Free for every order over $350 USD
- Europe: 30€ flat rate for ExpressPost with signature. Import duties and taxes may be applied at the time of the delivery; these fees are not refundable by m0851.
- Asia and Australia: $80 USD flat rate for ExpressPost with signature. Import duties and taxes may be applied at the time of the delivery; these fees are not refundable by m0851.
PROCESSING AND SHIPPING OF ONLINE ORDERS
- Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays, and may take up to 72 hours to process in house. Please note that processing delays may be longer during peak periods of special promotions.
- Orders placed on a weekend or statutory holiday will be processed the following business day.
- Web orders are shipped with Canada Post and you will receive your tracking number as soon as they take charge of your parcel. Your order may be relayed to a third party (USPS, DHL, etc) for delivery in your country. Either way, you can follow the status of the delivery using the tracking number provided.
- A valid delivery address must be provided at the time of purchase. All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you are absent on the attempted delivery date, your order will be left at the closest postal counter for pick-up.
- We are currently unable to deliver to PO BOX and APO/FPO address.
- Once the package has been signed for, responsibility for the merchandise is transferred to the recipient.
All orders are shipped from our Montreal, CA atelier. Shipping delays depends on your location.
Please note it is not possible to have your order delivered to an m0851 store for pick up. Online orders cannot be pick up directly at the atelier.
An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided at the time of purchase within 24 hours after an order is placed. If you do not receive an email confirmation of your purchase, please contact m0851 at email@example.com. Items are subject to availability and are not guaranteed in stock at the time of purchase. Orders placed during the holidays may accuse a slight delay.
MODIFICATION OR CANCELATION OF AN ONLINE ORDER
Limited modification can be made to your order, provided it is not yet completed and shipped. Please quickly contact our Customer Care team to inquire about your possibilities.
A cancelation of an online order can be made if it is not yet completed and shipped.
RETURN OF ONLINE ORDER
The return policy below only applies to purchases made via the web store and do not concern the purchases made in m0851 stores.
ALL ON SALE AND DISCOUNTED ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL SALE, NO EXCHANGES OR RETURNS WILL BE ALLOWED.
- An exchange or a return can be made within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase with the original invoice.
- m0851 reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange if the goods are used or damaged, or if you do not have a return authorization number.
- Returned merchandise must be in perfect condition, with tags and original packaging.
- Returned merchandise without online purchase invoice and/or authorisation number will not be accepted
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED ONLINE?
- If you are not satisfied with your m0851 online purchase, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the reason of the return to obtain a return authorization number.
- Write this authorisation number of the original invoice and send it back with the item to be returned.
- Return expedition fees are the customer’s responsibility
- Initial shipping fees will not be refunded and will be deducted from the total amount refunded.
WHERE TO RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED ONLINE?
For all merchandise returns, please send your package at:
Attn: Web Service
5555 Avenue Casgrain, Local 201
Montreal, Quebec, H2T 1Y1, Canada
For all returns from outside Canada, we recommend using the CN23 form and affixing it on the return parcel. This will help avoid unnecessary delays and fees at customs.
m0851 will proceed to a refund of the goods on the same credit card or PayPal account used for the purchase, and upon receipt of the goods. Initial shipping fees are not refundable.
You will receive a credit confirmation email once the refund is completed. The refund may take a few days to appear on your credit statement.
In the event that merchandise is returned without authorization, or returned in a condition that is deemed unacceptable my m0851, we reserve the right to refuse the refund or the exchange.
You will be contacted by email and be advised that we refuse the return, and that the merchandise must be sent back to you, at your charge. If we receive no answer or instruction to the effect that you accept the charge for the return of the refused merchandise, and this within 30 days of the contact, we will consider that you authorise m0851 to dispose of the merchandise.
EXCHANGE OF AN ONLINE ORDER
We can process exchanges of merchandise purchased online only in these cases:
- Exchange of size or color of a garment
- Exchange of color of a bag or accessory
- Exchange of an item received damaged or defective
The item exchange has to satisfy to the same conditions as for a return; made within 30 days of the purchase date, be in pristine condition, have all original tags and be regular price.
Online purchases cannot be exchanged or refunded within m0851 stores. Purchases made in m0851 stores cannot be exchanged online.
Exchanges for items that have different prices are not possible. You will have to return the merchandise and obtain a refund in form of a e-gift card. You can then place a new order for the wanted item using the e-gift card as partial or complete payment. If the second order entails shipping fees, we will credit them.
For our European customers wishing to exchange merchandise purchased online, please note that customs will ask the proof of payment of taxes and duties on your original purchase. If you no longer have this proof, customs may require paying taxes and duties upon reception of the exchange order. Theses fees are not refundable by m0851.