TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You are ordering from Canada. Purchases from European countries are subject to import taxes and duties that are not included in the price.
- All on sale and discounted items are considered FINAL SALE. No exchanges, refunds or returns will be allowed.
- Items purchased online cannot be returned in store. It can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of the purchase date. Please write an email to Customer Service (email@example.com) including your order number and reason for exchange or return to get a return authorization number.
- Please allow 72 hours for the preparation of orders placed online in order to calculate the delivery.
- For in-store purchase, we recommend you return your items in the same store.
An email confirmation from m0851 will be sent to the email address provided at the time of purchase within 24 hours after an order is placed. If you do not receive an email confirmation of your purchase, please contact m0851 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items are subject to availability and are not guaranteed in stock at the time of purchase. Orders placed during the holidays may accuse a slight delay.
ALL SALE MERCHANDISE IS FINAL SALE. NO EXCHANGES OR RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON SALE MERCHANDISE.
- Redeemable online only on www.m0851.com
- Can be loaded with predetermined amount of $50, $100, $200, $300, $500, $750 and $1000
- Sent by email only, to the provided email address
- Is not redeemable for cash or refundable
- The no expiration date
This e-Gift Card can be redeemed for merchandise online on www.m0851.com only, until value of e-Gift Card has been reached. The e-Gift Card number must be entered while checking out to be applied to your order. It cannot be exchanged for cash. No refund of unused balance. The e-Gift Card may be used multiple times until outstanding balance reaches $0 The value of this e-Gift Card will not be replaced if lost, stolen or used without permission. The e-Gift Card is redeemable for purchase in the same currency that the card was purchased in. To verify the balance of your e-Gift Card, or for any other questions, please contact a Customer Care representative at email@example.com
Items purchased with the e-card shall be subject to the same exchange and return policy as is applicable to items purchased online using other methods of payment.
PRICE ADJUSTMENTS OF ONLINE ORDERS
Price adjustments are possible on regular priced merchandise, within seven (7) days of order, on frist price reduction. No price adjustment will be offered on already reduced merchandise.
IN-STORE PURCHASE POLICIES
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
Regular priced merchandise may be returned for cash refunds within seven (7) days following date of purchase, with original sales receipt only. Exchanges or gift card within fourteen (14) days of purchase, with original sales receipt, on regular priced merchandise only.
m0851 reserves the right to refuse to take back any item not brought back in pristine condition with original tags.
m0851 products are guaranteed against any manufacturers’ defects for one (1) year following date of purchase upon presentation of original receipt. There are no exchanges or refund on sale merchandise.
The customer’s complete information is required for an exchange or a refund. There are no exchanges or refunds without original receipt; we therefore recommend that customers register their information at the time of purchase.
Please note that this exchange policy doesn’t apply to this store :
44, Water Street
Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 1A4
The m0851 Gift Card is available and redeemable in selected stores only. It can be loaded with the desired amount and use as often as the holder would like, until the outstanding balance on the card reaches zero. They are not redeemable for cash and are not refundable.
The card can be presented as full or partial payment for any goods in participating m0851 stores. The amount will be deducted from your card and any remaining balance will be displayed on your receipt. No change or refund will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases. It is not redeemable for cash. The card as no expiration date. m0851 is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or unauthorized use of the card.
Items purchased with the card shall be subject to the same exchange and return policy as is applicable to items purchased at such stores using other methods of payment.
PRICE ADJUSTMENTS IN STORE
Price adjustments are possible on regular priced merchandise, within seven (7) days of purchase, and only with original receipt. Price adjustments are offered in the form of a gift certificate only.